Monday 14 April 2008

Youthful Essence

It's me again! Well well well... After days of excitement about getting my microdermabrasion kit by Susan Lucci! I can't wait to try the treatment this evening (sigh). I have to pick my little one up from school and I can't leave my place without make up on.
I have been seeing this product on Teleshopping channel but it took me a while to decide of getting it. Well, I suppose... better late than never. I thought, it has got a 60 days money back guarantee and for £29.95, why not? If this product works for me, it'll be a great buy and an investment too! The purchase of this product gave me a membership as well where I'll get sent the Vitamin-Enriched Resurfacing Cream, batteries and sponges every 2 months... for £29.95 + £5.95 pp. I suppose it's not too bad plus it'll give me a luxurious spa experience in the comfort of my own home instead of visiting a salon. I just hope that it'll do as it says it would ;). I'd get you posted guys just in case you're interested on how I get on with it :)
My Youthful Essence delivery. Open it!
Ta... dah!
They're calling me!
Talking about pampering! ;)
Resurfacing Tool
Even the batteries are included... with Youthful Essence logo on them! How cool is that?
Cleansing facial wash
Spa brush. The texture of the brush is really nice and smooth and I feel safe of tryin it on my face instead of my beauty fingers ;)
Vitamin-Enriched Resurfacing Cream that contains crystal to get rid of those dead skin (Ew!)
Facial sponges that can also be used on neck (throat) area
Body sponge
You can turn it into a massager as well! How cool is that? Be warned though... make sure you hide this from your boyfriend ;)










No comments: