Sunday 13 April 2008

My first taste of mineral make up


The new girl's best friend


Got the samples of mineral make up I have ordered yesterday (Yipee!) and I could hardly wait to try them on. Althought it was only a couple of items, I felt like they were exciting new toys to play with. I must say... I like them... a lot! (Thanks to you Jheng!).

Anyway, here was what I came up with. I opted for a natural look (my mother has always said that the purpose of wearing make up is to accentuate what you've already got instead of changing your own looks completely).

In this photo, I wore the following:
Superfit foundation in neutral (Clinique)
Honey Bronze blended with Warm Silk mineral loose powder all over my face (Jane Iredale)
Colour Fan Eye Shadow Palette in 302 (outer eye lid), 313 (inner lid) and 308 (crease) (Lancome)
Black diamond eyeliner (Clinique)
Virtuose Mascara on top eye lashes (Lancome)
Definicils high definition mascara on bottom eye lashes (Lancome)
Plum Poppy Blusher on my cheekbones (Clinique)
Mocha Writer lipliner all over my lips (Estee Lauder)
Cappuccino Ice lipgloss on top of my lipliner (Bourjois)
(I love the lipgloss, which is waterbased and gives that fresh mint feeling on your lips.)





No comments: