Monday 28 April 2008

My Friday loot (25th April 2008)

Another happy day for moi! Although I keep telling myself that I'll give my shopping spree a rest but I just can't help it. I'll try to ban myself from vanity shopping one day but only for a while I guess.

My latest Everyday Mineral delivery although I was a bit disappointed that couple of brushes I've ordered were missing. I hope they'll get delivered soon.

My Friday afternoon shopping just before I pick my son up from school.

My Sam needed a hair cut so I took him to a salon (£13.99 for a 9 year-old-boy hair cut! That's rediculous!). Everytime I take him for a hair cut, I always end up buying hair care product for myself. This time, I thought I'd give this a try. I've used Tigi shampoo and conditioner in the past (the beadhead line) and I really like them. I love the scent. I must say I prefer the catwalk range than beadhead as it makes my hair feel and smell great. I was amazed with how long the scent lasted! I normally spray perfume on my crown but the first time I used this product, I didn't bother doing it. I thought, I'd see how it goes.


MAC! Of course! Shopping won't be complete without visiting MAC studio! I bought more eye palettes, lipstick, shadesticks, couple of brushes and a blusher! Love them!


Well, I thought I might as well have a look at Shiseido counter and I came out with these pretty little things and samples too!


My Friday afternoon loot indeed!

2 comments:

Liz said...

wow! great haul! :-)

Gracie said...

Thank you Liz! :)