Thursday 17 April 2008

My Elizabeth Arden Loot!

I was bored last Sunday while I was waiting for my son to come home from his karate grading (He's just passed his 9th belt... Purple stripe) so I've decided to wonder around my favourite shopping mall in Nottingham and ended up in Boots. Guess what I found! These lot!!!





I bought a new blusher in terracota (ish) shade plus my primer. I love this primer as it doesn't give me any break out and it feels so light on my skin as well.
My new purchases

Love the packaging of these two babies

Fancy a bit of Catherine Zeta Jones in your hand bag? The packaging looks so elegant that you can show it off when retouching on a night out or just simply hanging around with friends.


See what I mean?

This was my gift... Amazing!

How generous is that? Obviously, there's a storage tub, Lash Optimizer Primer with Conditioner, Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara in Black Brown, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, Double Ended Lip Gloss Wand Do in Pink Champagne and Radiant Mauve, Intervene Pause & Effect Moisture Cream SPF15, Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Eau do Parfum, Prevage anti aging treatment (night and day respectively)... Why have they got lengthy names?

That's the whole loot!

No comments: