Thursday 11 September 2008

Unwanted comments

>>PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO>>

When I've started blogging, I knew that not everyone would want to waste their time reading my posts. However, I have met some girls here whom I've built a great relationship. I've never had so much fun meeting girls online the way I've done here. Few of the girls here actually feels like real sisters to me eventhough I haven't met any of them in person. I love the fact that I'm able to share my love and passion for girly things such as make up with some of you guys and being able to learn from your valuable tips and secrets about various aspects of life (could it be beauty, fashion, health, finance... etc... etc...)

However, in the past couple of days, I've got a couple of not vey nice comments left on my post and chatbox. They were both anonymous (so it only shows that those people have nothing better to do but have a go at people online) and I won't be surprise if they came from exactly the same person. I haven't got a clue who it was but it seem to be obvious that this person has been reading my posts and looking at the photos I have posted. Now, I think that it's just sad that anyone would do anything like that just to try and ruin others' day just because they're not happy with themselves. Now, if you are in the right state of mind, why would you read or even waste your time browsing through a webpage if you simply don't like it? Obviously, I must be doing something right here to meet great girls and attract some unwanted browsers who's happiness lies in bitching about others' posts or looks.

Now, I've never claimed to be a beautiful person nor offered any advice on anything on my posts because I've never considered myself as a person who has any credintials in doing so. My posts here are all about the things that are personally related to me, nothing to do with anyone else. I don't remember saying anything in my post that would offend anyone and yet I got a nasty comment that was uncalled for. I ask myself... what was it all about? What have I done?

So, whoever you are who has been fond of leaving nasty comments on my page, I hope that one day, you'd find the true happiness in your life to make you feel satisfied of what you have and work on what you haven't. Please leave me alone as I haven't done anything wrong to you.

10 comments:

Tracy Roa said...

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I've noticed that many bloggers have encountered hate messages from "anonymous" people. Like you said, they probably have nothing better else to do, which is pretty sad if you think about. Their lives must be uneventful if they have the time to make rounds on everyone's blog only to leave snarky remarks, don't you think? There are always going to be people who will try to bring you down, and the only way they will succeed is if you let them. So, just keeping doing your thing and ignore the negativity. Karma will find its way back to that person (or persons).

Vanessa M. said...

Hey babe omg not so long ago somebody was leaving nasty comments on my page too your just so hot that they feel threatened that's all

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

haters sucker!!! keep posting :)

dianaoldfield said...

Mam Gracie, I'm so sorry to hear that. I really don't know why some people take their time and leave nasty comments and doing anything to ruin somebody's day-- it just proves how insecure they are. Keep posting because I myself is loving your blog!

Gracie said...

>>Tracy, Vanessa, Nic nic, Diana>> You've all been so sweet all these time we've got linked together through beauty blogging and I do appreciate your 'pick me up' comments, so my heartfelt gratitude :)

>>Tracy>> You're right about not letting those kind of nuissance bring me down... darn! Why would I? when have I ever listened to anyone about changing my ways? This is me... no matter what anyone say or do... nothing is ever gonna stop me with the lifestyle that I've been accustomed to. Life is tough enough to focus in this nonsense. I always believe that there are people out there who are full of insecurities bitterness.

>>Vanessa>> Sis, I shouldn't be seen as a threat on any way, shape nor form. I am just an ordinary girl who loves to live the life I've chosen :)

>>Nic nic>> Damn right! They're haters sucker and I'll keep posting! Ha ha ha!

>>Diana>> Sis, no worries. No online comment is ever going to ruin my day. I'm a tough cookie. The way I see it, I'm the one who's having a great time of my life and 'they' are those who are stuck in their own little world with nothing to move on except browse through others' blogs and express their bitterness and insecurities. Something no one should ever feel proud of, if you know what I mean ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about this.

keep blogging and do not mind that coward behind the title "Anonymous". I guess he/she is living a miserable life thats why she is trying to put those people---like you---who are happy with what they are doing and who are beautiful inside out.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about this.

keep blogging and do not mind that coward behind the title "Anonymous". I guess he/she is living a miserable life thats why she is trying to put those people---like you---who are happy with what they are doing and who are beautiful inside out.

Gracie said...

Thank you Liz! That was very kind of you to leave that comment :) I just find it funny (in a good way of course!) that I seem to find great friends like yourself online.

AskMeWhats said...

Sis, I just got back from a trip and I read this post! *hugs* so not worth your time and effort...you are right, some people just have nothing better to do and I learned that we really can't please everyone but we must just learn to do things that makes YOU happy!!!! I am happy when I read your blog and I made a real friend in you! Love ya sis! *hugs*

Gracie said...

Thank you sis Nikki! I'm sure you've a great HK break! I'm ready for mine! You're right, I shouldn't let anyone's unwanted comment spoil my day... and I don't! Darn! I love to live my life! If they don't like it, TOUGH! That's none of their freaking business! ;)