Saturday 6 September 2008

Films

>> CLASSIC FILMS COLLECTION>>

I love classic Hollywood films because of the glamour that they had. Pre 60s I think were the era of really good films and I could watch them over and over again. I've manage to collect classic films in the past but lost them at some points and I'd rather not go into details as to how it happened ;)

Anyway... When I was looking around shops with my bf and son, I saw these DVD collections and they were just so cheap on sale so I thought I'd grab them. Aside from the sale, I also got further 10% discount using my NUS (Students Union) card which is expiring this month (September) so I really had a great bargain on these collections.

I just love Audrey Hepburn! She's my top favourite amongst the classic Hollywood actresses and I love Marilyn Monroe for her sexy/comedy films...

I'm an old soul I guess and that reflects my favourite films to watch :)... but then again Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of those films that could've been made at this present time. There's a modern feel to it despite of the fact that it came out in 1961. It's one of my top favourite films of all time :)

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

wow, what a collection!!! How come you've got all those "sales" and discounts coming up??? Hmmm...maybe they know you are trying to save up so they slash down their prices so You will still buy! hehehe Happy weekend sis gracie!

Gracie said...

Sis! Sometimes it helps to really have a good look for great sales. Some shops have been offering up to 75% discount over the summer so I thought it was the time to grab some great bargain. Christmas sale will follow soon so that'll be another period to stay away from the high street ha ha ha!

Tracy Roa said...

I don't think I've EVER watched a classic movie. I've got a lot to catch up on!

Gracie said...

Trace, classic movies are not everyone's cup of tea although it is mine ;)