Thursday 18 September 2008

Camwhoring: Oooopps... I did it again! :O

>>FOTN: BLACK GREY SMOKEY EYES>>
~~~oOo~~~
Last night I was invited to attend a dinner party hosted by the wife of the new WM of Freemason. I could never let occasions like these slip away as an opportunity to show support to the Mason ladies ;)
~~~oOo~~~
I've been poorly in about a month now... I think my immune system is failing me at some points ha ha ha! Anyway, as I've been working night shifts the night before the party, I've only managed a 4 hour sleep so apologies for looking so gaunt in the photos below.
~~~oOo~~~
I've always been intimidated by wearing black smokey eyes as I believe it's one of those EMUs that if you miss up could result to everything looking horribly wrong. Anyway, despite of the fact that I only had 4 hours sleep I've tried to do it anyway and below are the photos I've taken before heading to the party.
~~~oOo~~~
~~~oOo~~~


EYES:

Highlights/Browbone: MAC Nylon (A96)
Eyelids: MAC Carbon (A7)
Creases: MAC Greensmoke (AC6)

CHEEKS:

Blusher: YSL Blush Variation in Cinnamon Rose

LIPS:

Lipliner: MAC Lipliner Cherry
Lipstick: MAC Lipliner Port Red

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~
One only try ;) so if you've got any suggestions on how to improve my smokey eyes... please do not hesitate to share it :) Cheers!!!!
~~~oOo~~~
TTFN!!!


5 comments:

D said...

Hi there,how r u? Ur so pretty and the make up... to die for!!! Stay gorg! mwah

AskMeWhats said...

no improvements needed, just DO MORE!!!! wow..this is a hot look and i love the outfit!!!! :D

Gracie said...

Sis, Dyan!!!! Thank you!!!! Where have you been??? I'm not too bad sis... starting to recover from stinking cold. Thank you sis :)

Thank you sis Nikki :) Miss chatting with you. I've tried to catch you on YM this morning but you were already gone, I guess :(

Iambrigitte said...

lovely emu ate! how come u can pull off red lipstick and i don't!? u look thinner ate...try to gain some weight ha. when u get home kakain tau ng maraming marami! (hugs)

Gracie said...

Sis Jheng! Thank you! Yep! I've been losing weight lately and you're right, I should be eating more ;)... We'd definitely be dining out when we get that very first chance to do it :)