Tuesday 2 September 2008

New Hair Colour :)

>> FROM BLONDE TO BRUNETTE>>

My hair has been badly damaged because of constant highlights so I've decided to be kind to it for a change and coloured it back to my natural dark root. I'm planning to keep my hair away from highlights for as long as I can. It'll take a while for my hair to recover from the torture it has gone through so I intend to give it the TLC that it needs ;)... My poor hair :( Never mind, it's not too late.

My hairstylist had to coulour my hair in two stages because some of the highlights turned pretty bright (Now I can say that I used to be a platinum blonde ha ha ha!). However, we've agreed that she didn't colour it too dark otherwise it could look very sharp and strong and it might take a very long while for me to get used to my new colour. I'm glad we did it that way. I think she's done a great job with it considering the state that my hair when she got hold of it.

Anyway, enough of my sob story... Now that I've got a 'new' hair I thought I'd share a 'few' photos with you ;) When I said few, I think you had an idea on what I meant of 'few' ;)... Did I hear someone say... Cam whoring!?




My badly damaged hair (I hope it recovers soon)























I used Blade Runner by NARS to create my eye make up




Lipliner: Lip Pencil in Cherry by MAC
Lipstick: So Frivolous Rouge by Lancome
That's my new entry for now... It's great to be back :)
TTFN!!!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooooh i really like this hair color on you more! your hair looks a lot healthier and shiny! it also makes you look much younger too!! loveeeee it!

Gracie said...

Thank you, Anne! You're such a sweetie! :)

AskMeWhats said...

sis!!! Gracie!! I REALLY love your new hair color! I love this way better than the previous!!! aawww...i love it that you're back!!!! And seeing your fotd and eotd and LOTD (Lips of the day) made me smile. Glad you're enjoying work! :)

Gracie said...

Thank you sis Nikki! It's true, I guess we look best in our natural colour :) but knowing me... I do get bored and change things sometimes... No, that does not include my boyfriend... Phew! Gotta be careful with what I say here ha ha ha!

AskMeWhats said...

LOL Though you are Samantha, I KNOW you stick to your ONE BF!!! ANd I am happy for you coz you both look great together! I HONESTLY love your hair color, can't stop looking at the photos *no I am NOT a lesbian* lol

Gracie said...

Ha ha ha! Thank you sis Nikki! Now you've just made me *blush... Of course not! Oh my Lord! I know you're not a lesbian ;)

Tracy Roa said...

I used to regularly dye my hair but stopped b/c my thin hair just couldn't handle it anymore! Anyway, I really like the "new natural" color. It suits you well, and I agree with Anne; it does make you look younger!

Gracie said...

Thank you Tracy! :) It's true, we have to be kind with our hair sometimes... if not, all the time.

Vanessa M. said...

oh moma your hair is banging! looks super sexy on you especially w those red lips ;)

Gracie said...

Oh, Vanessa! Thank you? Shall I take it as a complement? :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

you look great in brunette!! sexy n vampy!! you are so working the red lipstick :D

Iambrigitte said...

ate, so dandaaa...laveet! they are so right, you look a lot younger and geesh, so hot! i also like the makeup..most esp, the eye makeup...uber pretty. and how come u rock red lips? and i dont!? it isnt fair! :P

welcome back ate miss u

Gracie said...

>>Nic nic>> Thank you Nic nic! How's Japan doing?

>>Jheng>> Ha ha ha! Thank you sis Jheng! You look fab in red lipstick as well so don't give me that! ;) I missed you too!

dianaoldfield said...

I agree with the other girls here, you look younger with darker hair... and for me this suits you better.. and yeah sis jheng is oh so right, one hot momma!!

Gracie said...

Thank you sis Diana! Everyone I know prefers me in dark hair. I'm just hoping that the wind doesn't blow on the wrong direction and make the mistake of going blonde again :)

Anonymous said...

i think it suited you better, love the color you got! i've been trying to get the courage to change my hair color too but i guess i will be chicken on that aspect for a long time haha.

D said...

Hiya sis!!! Wow!! Im lovin ur new look!!! Realy looks good on you!!!! Very vampy and sophisticated...

Gracie said...

>>moiheartsmakesup>> Thank you sis Mhean! :)... I think, the best way to change hair colour is to start with something that is similar/close to your natural colour then build up on that.

>>royalmocha>> Great to see you here again sis Dyan! Thank you! :)