Monday 29 September 2008

BITS AND BOBS SHOPPING

>>> MORE HAULING!!! >>>

I've been having problems with hard skin on my feet... Sorry guys, I'm talking about feet again
:(...

Anyway, when I'm on my feet for as long as 12 and hours, 3 days a week, I really have to start looking after them specially when I'm into sexy stilettos when going out *wink wink!!! *nudge nudge!!!... it's just right that I give them a little TLC every now and so decided to take the Boots shopping event an opportunity to grab what I thought were necessities :D
~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

Don't you think Posh looks fab in her new hair style? This is something I'll never do with my crowning glory. I do hide from my hair ha ha ha!
~~~oOo~~~


When I got home, I found these in my shopping bag... I didn't realize that the shop assitant popped this in with my shopping... Fab!!!

~~~oOo~~~



Just a back up Jemma Kidd eyelash curlers!

~~~oOo~~~



Tried this eventually and it's quite thick so I'm not sure I like it :(... expensive too! £9 for this little bottle

~~~oOo~~~


Just needed new nippers... Would you believe that? I have to keep a few as I only get the chance to have them sharpened when I visit the Philippines. I always pop in at the Hortaleza to have them done. The last time my nippers were sharpened was December 2005... Exactly!!!

~~~oOo~~~

>>>FOOT CARE!!!>>>

Foot File to get rid of hard skin
~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~


~~~oOo~~~


~~~oOo~~~

So, that's my whole loot for now ;)


3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

wow sis, anything to treat the poor feet are worth it! :D I'm going to miss you sis! let's chat again soon!

Vanessa M. said...

hows that eyelash curler workin out?

Gracie said...

Sis Nikki! Darn right! We only get a pair of feet in a lifetime that we have to be kind to them ;) I'd love to catch you online again sis... The laughter you give me is quite addictive ha ha ha!

Sis Van! I'm loving my Jemma Kidd eyelash curler! I'm happy with the result everytime I use them :)