Monday 29 September 2008

MORE OF FASHION & BEAUTY EVENT

>>> IRRESISTIBLE BEAUTY OFFERS >>>
~~~oOo~~~
Who can blame me for hauling a few make up necessities? Exactly! :D
~~~oOo~~~
~~~oOo~~~

Pure Focuse T-Zone Instant Matifying Powder Gel Forehead, Nose and Chin
and of course... my favourite Lancome Virtious Mascara!
~~~oOo~~~
I've been using this for over a week now and so far, I'm loving the result. It does help control my oily T-Zone :D
~~~oOo~~~
This was my generous gift pack came with two Lancome purchases.... Isn't it great?
This gift pack came with the following:
EAU MICELLAIRE DOUCEUR 50ml Express Cleansing for Face, Eyes and Lips
GALATEIS DOUCEUR 50ml Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid for Face and Eyes
BI-FACIL 30ml Non Greasy Instant Cleanser
RENERGIE REFILL SERUM 10ml Intense Reinforcing Anti-Wrinkle Serum
VIRTUOSE MASCARA 2ml Divine lasting Curves & Length Mascara - Black
LE ROUGE ABSOLU - SHADE 047 Reshaping & Replinishing Lipstick
MAGNIFIQUE 5ml Eau de Parfum
RENERGIE REFILL CREAM 15ml Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF15
COLOUR FOCUS PALETTE 350 1.5g - 2g Mini Palette - 4 Shades Wet & Dry
MINI CRAYON KHOL 1g Eye pencil Liner
~~~oOo~~~
Gorgeous colours!
~~~oOo~~~

My Clinique all time favourites! I've still got loads of these but I couldn't resist that they were offering £8 worth of advantage point :D
~~~oOo~~~

My free mascara
~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

~~~oOo~~~

A few essentials
What about you?
Have you been to any shopping events lately?
Would you like to share?

TTFN!!!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I love your hauls and i love the freebies you guys have there!!! I haven't been shopping lately coz I have to save up for trip :D

Gracie said...

I know what you mean about saving for trip sis. That's what I'm trying to do to afford those lovely Christian Louboutin and Monolo shoes during our London trip in November ;)... oh, might just manage to squeeze another designer bag ;)