Wednesday 17 September 2008

FOTD: BOLD BEHAVIOUR

>>FOTD/CAM-WHORING BOLD BEHAVIOUR>>

I'm always excited about trying new products that I thought I'd give Rimmel London's Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow. I bought it together with other 2 eyeshadow palettes because they were on 3 for 2 offer at Boots.

Anyway, here was I came up with and I must say that I was quite surprised to find this product pretty good! It really is a user friendly in a way that I found blending them quite easy. This photo was taken the first time I tried the palette and with little time to do my make up due to my parental duties ;)... Yeah, I had to drop my little one at school early in the morning :), so I didn't take this photo until I came back home.

Overall, my verdict would be... I'm glad I tried this range of Rimmel London make up range as I never thought they would be as good as they turned out to be and with the price... well worth the try.






























Sorry about the amount of photos that I've posted... I think it's now becoming my trademark... fotd/cam-whoring ;)
TTFN!!!
~~~oOo~~~

4 comments:

dianaoldfield said...

your cam whoring behavior is very much accepted.. you're so pretty! this is my 2nd favorite among all your fotds.. your bf's fave look is still #1..purple-ish looks stunning on you!!

Gracie said...

Thank you sis Diana! I've noticed you like pink and purples ;)

AskMeWhats said...

i love your camwhoring behavior because that is really YOU! :) And i'm glad rimmel works for you..Rimmel is a drugstore brand there right? well if it is, the quality doesn't look like it!

Gracie said...

Yep, sis Nikki! It's a drugstore brand but they've bagged Kate Moss to endorse their products so it helped with the popularity I guess. I love it and I never thought I would :)