Monday 19 May 2008

More Designer Make Up and Skin Care

I know I've no excuse to shop so I put everything down to vanity and addiction. Well, I am a woman and I'm not called as such for no reason ;)

Anyway, this is a late post as I bought this lot Thursday last week but I've just been so blimming busy trying to sort my stuff out. My boyfriend has been nagging at me (as usual) about having loads of clothes (I've got 2 big wardrobes where I fight my way in when I put some in, 6 drawers for my tops and 4 drawers for lingerie), shoes, bags and that's probably the reason why he's been encouraging me to get back into designer stuff so I won't have to buy loads :P

I hope it works :)

Anyway, these were the few items I bought last week: I'm not promising a review on this new items but I'll try my very best. I still owe Jheng a depth review on my Susan Lucci Personal Dermabrasion System.





Yves Saint Laurent Lisse Expert Advanced Eye and Lip Intensive Anti-wrinkle Care.



Christian Dior Lipliner Pencil with Brush and Sharpener (573)


Yves Saint Laurent Pure Lipstick SPF8 in Fuchsia. I saw this first in House of Fraser but it was out of stock so I've decided to nip in Boots and got lucky! Love it!


It's more like this


Christian Dior 5-Colour Eye Shadow in Stylish Move (970). How I wish I'd get the whole collection but I'll probably get bankrupt so... maybe when I win the lottery ;)



Gorgeous colours!

Christian Dior Capture R-Flash Bi-skin Inside Instant Ultra Smoothing Fluid. Ideal as make-up base. I was looking for eye and lip primer and found this. I'll try to review this but I can't guarantee when. I've got a few more that are long over due. Waaahhh!!!!


That was the whole lot!
TTFN!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

You are a YSL and Dior addict!!! LOVE everything!

Gracie said...

Ha ha ha! Cheers sis, Nikki! I'll remember that :)