Tuesday 20 May 2008

Bring it on!

Shopaholic on the loose!

This is another late post as I've been pretty busy with trying to sort out my place. As mentioned in my previous post, I'm so excited to show you guys my new stuff... So here they are as promised.


My new Miu Miu Shoes! YAY!







I've actually worn these last Sunday on my friend's daughter's Christening and the heels remained intact (Untouched! Didn't even look like they've been worn). It was a fabulous day!



After the Christening, I've managed to drag my son and my boyfriend to House of Fraser and picked up this lot. I love Vivienne Westwood scents and the gift with my purchase... just wonderful! My 50ml Boudior Sin Garden Eau de Parfum came with the scarf, Let it Rock Moisturising Body Lotion (75ml), Anglomania Shower Gel (50ml) and a miniature Boudior Eau de Parfum (5ml)



Love the packaging!... and the scarf is goergeous!
I'm so glad I went to pick up this lot last Sunday afternoon as they were the last gifts. I was amazed that this offer only came out last Saturday but because we got their late (closing time), I wasn't able to get them. So, girls...! If you ever come across Vivienne Westwood offer and feel wanting it... grab it to avoid disappointment! I saw a girls who has been so upset that she's missed it... she didn't even try to hide her disappointment. She demanded that the staff checked their stock just to make she just hasn't missed it. When it was confirmed that everything was gone, she then demanded that the promotional poster was removed. So..., as what I've said... just grab it!


My ever growing perfume collection



I've never tried Body Shop cosmetics but few of my friends are using them and they're quite happy about the product so I thought, I'll give it a go.









Retractable brush... My fourth one. I find them useful and handy to carry around.

Slanted Brush



Blending brush
The brushes are actually nice and I'm planning to get some more soon.

After I've bought my new Miu Miu shoes, I popped in Ted Baker and got this gorgeous belt.


3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

MIU MIU Shoes! WHOAH!!!!!!!! *drops on floor* hahh grabe...I can't handle stiletto, *salutes you* and all those body shop make up are gorgeous :) kaw ha!! hahaha

Shen said...

OMG! love the shoes! soo sarah jessica parker. just in time for sex and the city movie!! :) sis, share your secret on what you for a living and i will do it as well so i can afford the same lemmings you have! :) everything is majorly drool worthy! :) love the pink look on the next post. :)

Gracie said...

Nikki! Thank you sis! They really are comfortable to walk with. I love wearing stilettos, I think they're sexy ;)

Shen! Thank you! I know! That's what I thought when I saw them and when I saw the price... I really had to have them. What do I do for a living? At the moment, still looking for one ha ha ha! I've just qualified as registered nurse last March and it's been a hard 3 long years and I'm just starting to enjoy life until I start working again ha ha ha! The dosh I've been splashing on shopping are my savings and it's running dry so I really need to get a job soon :)