Thursday 15 May 2008

FOTD: NARS, MAC, YVES SAINT LAURENT

Thank you everyone who left comment on my last FOTD!!! If you haven't done yet and wanted to do so... please feel free... everyone is welcome!

As you all know... I don't leave my place without a slap on and this was I came up with thins morning. It was quite a rush as I got up 15 minutes late ha ha ha! Every minute is precious to me as you know :)

Unfortunately, I cannot use my camera without flash as I get terrible pictures. However, I think I got around it by zooming in this time. The photos still didn't come out perfect as they looked a bit dark but I think, they're better than my previous ones. At least this time, you'll be able to see the colours I've used.











As you can see, I've got scar on my browbone from chicken pox... Oh that dreadful thing! It was a nightmare! Just thinking about it makes me itch ha ha ha!


Scary Mary!

















This was quite easy to do as I only used 3 colours.
In this EMU, I used the following:
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat around my eyes
NARS Dou Eye Shadow in Alhambra (The paler one) on browbone
MAC Eye Palette in Goldmine (A76) on the inner lid (halfway-ish)
MAC Eye Palette in Humid (A87) on the outer lid (blended in with the Goldmine)
Sheer Cover Cream Eye liner in Black on the lash line
Again, Goldmine on the inner bottom lash line
Again, Humid on the outer bottom lash line
Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil in Black on my waterline
Lancome Virtouse Mascara in Black on top lash
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black on bottom lash
That was me done!
TTFN!









No comments: