Sunday 11 May 2008

FOTD, FOOD... MORE MAKE UP!

I've been practicing a subtle eye make up and bright red lipstick (Port Red by MAC) for my friend's wedding in June since I'm wanting to wear my little black dress, Gucci shoes and Vivienne Westwood evening bag. Since my highlights are due for top up in June (I fancy more colour this time... lighter than what I've already got), I've decided to have it done and put it up on French twist... I've no idea what to do, if I'm being honest. So, if you've got anything in mind... I'd love to hear from you.




In this photo, I wore the following (I'll edit this post for specification soon):


Elizabeth Arden Primer


MAC concealer


Almost Powder in Neutral by Clinique


Silky Eye Shadow Quad in Earth and Sky by Shiseido


Sheer Cover Cream Eyeliner in black


Virtouse Mascara in black by Lancome (Top eye lashes)


Clinique Mascara (Bottom eye lashes)
Yves Saint Laurent blusher on cheek


Port Red Lipstick by MAC


















Yay! Looks messy!





After I've done my make up, I felt miserable with the thought of staying in when it was warm and sunny outside so I asked my boyfriend if he didn't mind us eating out. We ended up in YO! Sushi Japanese restaurant and I couldn't help myself on the conveyor belt where various plates of food constantly ran passed us whilst we ate. I ended up helping myself on 3 portions of sushis off the belt and noddles from the menu. I could only manage about 3 refills of green tea through out the meal ha ha ha! Believe me! I felt extremely full after the meal!



My first portion of sushi... Absolutely gorgeous! I got into eating that I forgot to take photo of my second portion ha ha ha!



Chicken Yakisoba! Yummmm!



My third portion after my main (Couldn't help it!) Crunchy prawn and avocado ISO!

After that lovely meal we nipped in Space.NK Apothecary shop and ended up shopping for make up! Could've have been my dessert ha ha ha! At least, theses babies won't make me gain weight ha ha ha!



NARS make up, Laura Mercier Lip Glace and Stila Lip Glaze. They had very small choices on Stila make up because they're currently repackaging and will be launching new range (as I was told).



My purchases plus samples


My free samples! Yep! They were quite generous!





The shop assistant gave me this samples for my boyfriend as well (Body, facial and eye creams). I'm still trying to convince him into using them. I've even taught him how to apply them but he doesn't seem to be interested :(



I love the packaging. Simple yet elegant



My new NARS make up :)



NARS Dou Eyeshadow in Alhambra (3065)



NARS Dou Eyeshadow in Blade Runner (3043)... Taken without flash

Blade Runner... Taken with flash



NARS Blush in Oasis (4028)



Stila Lip Glaze in Spiced Rum



Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Violet




My new make up!





My Sunday haul indeed!

8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis!!! can i just say, red lipstick looks great on you!!! I would say a lot of your FOTDs look good on you but I would say, this one is really really SIMPLE yet mysteriously sexy!!!!

Sis!! another haul! ahhahaha I love NARS e/s, they came up this collection and I am in love with their "Rate R" it is blue and green and very very bright :D hehehe

Gracie said...

Oh, Nikki! My beautiful sista! Gosh! You're quick! Ha ha ha!

Thank you indeed!

Yeah, I love NARS make up! Gosh! I could live in their counter ha ha ha! Oh! I love that one and tried them! I was sooooo gutted to find out that it was out of stock but I was promised that soon as they have it back on stock, they'll phone me... and... they'll be selling Shu by the end of this month as well and I've already been invited for a complete Shu make over so watch this space! ;)

AskMeWhats said...

oh next!!!! shu makeover!!! i can imagine you hauling again!!! goodluck and take loads of pix!

Gracie said...

I will do sis! Definitely! I can't wait and it's not even until end of this month :)

Shen said...

i'm definitely enjoy your posts sis. :) love the red lippie! and o my! what a haul! :)

Gracie said...

Thank you Shen but I've to stop shopping for a while... Just checked my saving account and it's running low ha ha ha!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

sang, nice haul!! NARS is too expensive in UK dont you think? you great in Port Red! I;m sure you'll ravishing for the wedding ;)

Gracie said...

Thank you Nic! Yeah, NARS are quite expensive and I only get them to indulge myself.

I'll post a photo (in my case... a few photos) on my friend's wedding.