Saturday 11 April 2009

MY 1ST ANNIVERSARY CONTEST LUCKY WINNER!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: MY 1ST BLOG ANNIVERSARY LUCKY WINNER... IS...!










HELLO SIS! CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING MY CONTEST. PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AT geeesm@googlemail.com. I will be sending your prize on Tuesday, the 14th as it is Bank Holiday Monday on the 13th. ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOUR SOON!
TTFN!!! GRACIE XXX
~~~oOo~~~
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR JOINING MY BLOG ANNIVERSARY CONTEST!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU'VE INSPIRED AND TAUGHT ME SOOOO MUCH.
~~~oOo~~~
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS BLOG... I JUST WANT TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY DO APPRECIATE THE LOVELY COMMENTS YOU HAVE LEFT ON MY POSTS AND FOR THE FRIENDSHIP. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D MEET SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE ONLINE AND I HAVE... ALL THE NAME OF BEAUTY!!!
~~~oOo~~~
I HOPE THAT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF SUCH A GREAT NETWORK OF SHARING BEAUTY TIPS AND SECRETS! I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS AND ONCE AGAIN
~~~oOo~~~
THANK YOU!
~~~oOo~~~
YOURS,
~~~oOo~~~
GRACIE (GLITZ & GLAMOUR)




12 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

wow! congrats shatz! cute naman nung goblet...

Tara Cabullo said...

Wow sis, you really made an effort to pick out the winner :)

Congrats, shatzlaine! :)

Jem said...

congratulations to the winner!
^_^

you have also taught us a lot,sis!

happy easter!

shatzlaine said...

whoa, I won!!! This must be a lucky year for me,... hope the luck extends to my career life,. tehee... sent you email already sis!!! thanks for the wonderful gift..

Gracie said...

@ herroyalbleakness: Sis, the goblet was not included in the prize! Hahahaha! Thank you sis :)

@ teeyah: Sis, as in I did that after my long day shift at work hahahaha!

@ thiamEre: Happy Easter to you too sis! :)

@ shatzlaine: Congratulations sis! Yes, I hope it does too :)... Thank you sis... I hope you'll like your prize :)

AskMeWhats said...

Congrats to Shatzlaine!!! Sis, super tiyaga ka!!!! Happy Easter!!!

Tara Cabullo said...

Well, hello, superwoman! :)
All I do after a day's work is fall into the bed.

Happy Easter, sis!

Cris said...

Congrats to the winner ^_^!

What you said about meeting wonderful people online is so totally true :). It's amazing how people can live all over the world and still connect.

Steph said...

congratulations to the winner!

funny. i was thinking to myself, is the goblet part of the prize? LOL *slaps forehead* :)

Gracie said...

@ askmewhats: Sis Nikki! Absolutely! I just wanted show everyone that I did it all fairly! Hahahaha!

@ teeyah! I'm a right sado sis hahahaha!

@ Cris: Absolutely sis! It's really nice feel connected with people we haven't met before and I love the way we encourage each other on different things :)

@ Steph: Sis, if the postal services could guarantee that the goblet won't get broken, I don't mind throwing it in along the prize hahahaha!

rhea said...

congrats to the winner!!!

to ms. gracie stay happy ;), ilove your blog

Gracie said...

Thank you for supporting my blog Rea! Take care and you still pretty too! :)