Wednesday 15 April 2009

FOTD: GREEN ORANGE

FOTD: GREEN ORANGE SPRING LOOK

Hello guys! It's me again... sharing a spring look that I've created yesterday. I find wearing green as not an easy task to do because I always end up with something else instead of green. To create my eye make up, I've opted for a green smokey for it looks more like grey instead if green (what to do...? what to do?)







TO CREATE THIS LOOK, I USED THE FOLLOWING:


FACE:


Liquid Foundation: Guerlain Parure Extreme in Beige Naturel
Powder Foundation: Clinique Almost Powder Make Up in Medium
Face Powder: Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder


EYES:


Primer: Benefit Lemon Aid
Highlight: MAC E/S in Nylon (also used on my inner corner lash lines)
Lower eyelids: MAC E/S in Greensmoke (blended on the lids towards the creases)
Creases: MAC E/S in Humid (blended towards the browbones)
Eye Liner: Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes in Black diamond
Mascara: MAC Zoomlash


CHEEKS:
Blusher: Guerlain Sculpting Blush in Soleil Couchant


LIPS:
Lipliner: YSL Lipliner in 7
Lipstick: Guerlain KissKiss Maxi Shine in Grenadine Shine
Lipsgloss: Guerlain KissKiss Gloss in Orange Interdite












Looking at this make up, I think, it could've been done neatly. Never mind... I'll try again next time

14 comments:

Jem said...

I've never seen that color on you yet..
i think you did a nice job especially on the outer part...
It makes your eyes pop...
I can't resist looking into it...

You're hypnotizing me,sis!...
hehe..

but its a nice combination...
do more!!!

Gracie said...

Hahaha, sis thiamere! Thank you! Yeah... they could go horribly wrong but that won't stop me hahahaha!

Cris said...

It does look grey. I can't see any green :o...
But it's beautiful :).

Gracie said...

Hahahaha! Cris, I'm glad you knew what I meant! :)

AskMeWhats said...

sis, this happens to me a lot of times too!!!! I plan to do a certain look and it came out different but it still looks great! Sis you know how to use the cam na! Your skintone is perfect here :)

Gracie said...

Thank you sis Nikki! Isn't it annoying when it happens? Yeah, I put macro on and I think the colour has improved :)

said...

i like this look. ^_^.
btw, what do u use to line your eyebrows?

Gracie said...

Hello sis! I use Clarins waterproof eye liner for my eyebrows :)

DeBi said...

love it! very refreshing...

Gracie said...

Thank you Debi! Yeah, I tried! Hahahaha!

Tiff said...

I love your lips! That color looks beautiful on you :).

MakeupJunkee said...

im totally digging the look..you look so pretty..

Shen said...

this is such a great spring look. :) the lips as usual is luscious!! :)

Gracie said...

Thank you my dearies :) A woman could only try hahahahaha!