Monday 13 April 2009

FOTD: ORANGE

FOTD: ORANGE (My Bank Holiday Monday Make Up)

I have been reviving my make up from the 90s and one of my favourite colours in terms of make up was... O-R-A-N-G-E! Well, I was into orange, brown and terracottas... I'm a true child of the 90s hahahaha!

Ooops! Just noticed this wardrobe malfunction. I looked like I was wearing something unrecognizable under my shirt hahahaha! Too lazy to edit this post and photo hahahaha! Never mind... gotta watch for the one in the future ;)








My arms look fat in this one... it's the way I was posed, honest! Hahahaha!






















I'm thinking of joining Whitz Spice Girls look contest but I'm still looking for a Posh Spice (ambitious eh!) inspired look. I'm not good with copying make up... at all so please if you've got any suggestions... I love to hear it. The deadline is the 25th of April so why don't you join as well? C'mon... it'll be a great fun! We might be able to get ourselves an online Spice Girl group hahahaha!

14 comments:

herroyalbleakness said...

wow, im amazed at how you can pull off an orange look! you sure love a helluva color!

Jem said...

i like that subtle blending..

its very suitable for the office!
^_^

AskMeWhats said...

sis you look great! and you are too funny! Big arms ka diyan!!!! LOL Sis! Can't wait to see ya!!!!! I hope you get the form the Spice girls soon! :P

donnarence said...

nice fotd.. the colors are perfect for everyday look. :D

Gracie said...

@ herroyalbleakness: Thank you sis! I'm not so adventurous with colours sis as you can see :) I wish I could wear bright ones and don't look stupid in them :)

@ tHiAmErE: Thank you sis! It's true! I'm thinking of wearing it to work as well :)

@ askmewhats: Thank you sis! Yeah you've got to help me pull off a Spice Girl look though ;)

Gracie said...

@ Donnarence: Thank you sis! That's what I thought too :)

Cris said...

I never thought of orange as a subtle colour...This is great :).

Gracie said...

Thank you Cris! I think it depends how we wear it. We can have it either subtle or loud :)

Tara Cabullo said...

But of course, you can do a POSH spice! :)

Nice FOTD! So summer-y!

Gracie said...

Hahaha! Thank you teeyah! :)

Unknown said...

what you did is a nice wearable look for orange. Its very nice. This look can be a wearable ginger spice look :)

Gracie said...

Thank you iambeautiful20... yes you are beautiful :) Oh no sis! I want to do a Posh Spice hahahahaha!

said...

i love how you shape your eyebrows,
wish i can do that. when i do line my eyebrows, it always comes out crooked or it doesnt look the same! haha.
whats your secret ^_^

Gracie said...

Thank you sis... My secret? Steady fingers and around 15 years practice hahahahaha! Don't you worry, I don't always get it right :)