Thursday 16 April 2009

BONUS TIME!!!

CLINIQUE BONUS TIME

Clinique is currently having their bonus time and I love the tray that comes with it. It's great for those like us who have stash of make up hahahaha! I use mine to organize the make up I've decided to wear for the week specially when I'm working. My make up train case is getting heavier that I sometimes don't want to keep lifting it everytime I do my make up. This tray is also great for travelling because it can be packed flat. How many times have we stayed in a hotel where we wish we had tray to put our make up on instead of having them on the work top? I find it a bit annoying.


My gift:
Make Up tray
High Impact Mascara
Blended Face Powder Mini
Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer
Superfit Liquid Foundation
Take the Day Off Make Up Remover
Liquid Facial Soap Mild





Of course, my purchases... my essentials... I can't live without them... Superpowder Double Face Powder in Matte Ivory and Almost Powder make up in Medium
Don't we just love freebies? :)
TTFN!!!




17 comments:

Cris said...

Wow, I really like that case :D! Great idea, cheers Clinique :).

Crystal said...

i like this loot better than the US loot. my mom who's in the US showed me the loot that comes with it and it's more on makeup than skincare.

Tara Cabullo said...

There are so much freebies! Yay!

DeBi said...

it is so cute gracie!!

AskMeWhats said...

sis gracie! of course freebies are fun! without freebies I wouldn't even feel good on purchasing something! hehhehe that holder is too cute!

Chrissy said...

I love the tray, it's so adorable!! Nice stuff. :D I don't have Clinique makeup but hopefully someday I will~

Gracie said...

@ Cris: It is sis, isn't it?

@ Crystal: Oh, Crystal, you should have seen the one that I missed at Debenhams as it came with make up, loads of skin care and even 3 make up brushes!

@ teeyah: I know sis... exciting! :)

@ Debi: Sis, I agree! :)

@ askmewhats: Yes sis... you're my Freebie princess... Queen would be.... me! Hahahaha!!! :P

@ Chrissy: Thank you Chrissy... I'm sure you will chick! :)

Soapaholic said...

Same complaint as Crystal, the US loot is more on make-up. The ones you got seem to be their best sellers in skin care! Lucky lucky you.:)

Gracie said...

Sis, it's recession so they have to make things attractive to customers hahahaha!

Whitney & the full effect said...

i've never tried clinique makeup! is the powder good coverage??

Gracie said...

Whit! If you want pressed powder that gives good coverage, I'd recommend Clinique Double Pressed Powder. It's the best one I've used so far and been using it for over 15 years now with others in between but I keep going back to this one :)

Shen said...

I agree that clinique face powders are the best and doesn't breakout anyone as far as i know. You're loots as always are to die for not to mention the bonuses that came with it.. the pleasures of living abroad. :) I'm glad you're there to enjoy it for us!! August is fast approcahing and I can't wait to bond with you personally!!! :)

Gracie said...

It's true, sis Shen! Yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting you in August... at last! Hahahahahaha!

noone said...

I've been waiting for the clinique bonus time but I didn't see it at the Bay yesterday! Maybe it will come soon I love the case :)

Gracie said...

Pop Champagne... sis, I'm sure it'll be there soon :)

said...

awh, i really like that case.
lol. i purchased sumting from clinique and got that free item.
lol, but sadly i returned it :(

Gracie said...

Oh no sis! Never mind... I hope you'll find something you would want to keep next time :)