Thursday 9 April 2009

FOTD: RUSSIAN RED

FOTD: A CHEERFUL LOOK: MAC RUSSIAN RED LIPSTICK AND SHISEIDO REVISITED

I was feeling a little gloomy yesterday that I've decided to wear red lipstick to give my mood a lift. However, in this FOTD, I swiped a little Laura Mercier lipgloss in Violet on top of my matte Russian Red lipstick to see what it would look like glossy and if I'm being quite honest, I actually like it!

To give the lipstick chance to stand out, I've decided to wear subtle and simple neutral eye make up... I've revisited my Shiseido eyeshadow palette I bought last year to create the look.

Here was the look I came up with. I do apologize about how pale my make up look and I blame my SE C905 phone cam hahahaha! Again, I couldn't be bothered to fetch my digicam from my living room which is about a few yards away from my bedroom hahahaha! I do get lazy this bad hahahaha!

WARNING!!! 100% PURE CAMWHORING!!! :P








































8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

everyone's been telling me to go for MAC Russian Red, now looking at the color, I don't think I'll be able to wear it :) Sis! ang daya mo! Your skin is FLAWLESS! :) *hugs* Hope you're feeling ok today!

Gracie said...

Sis, you obviously haven't noticed s few spots on my temple. They're getting better though although they keep ANNOYING ME! GRRR! I'll get there sis... Thanks... you've shown me great concern over the past few days that I have been feeling low :) You're a true sister! :)

dianaoldfield said...

hello sis!I'm so jealous of how flawless your skin is. Same here, when I feel sad (even without concrete reasons) I tend to wear head-turner lipstick shade, in my case I love hot pink

Gracie said...

Hello sis Diana! It's great to see you again! It's been a while since the last time I've heard from you! Yeah, colours definitely cheers up our gloomy days hahahaha! Sis, I think La Mer is working hahahaha!

Tara Cabullo said...

ME agrees! Your skin is divine. :)

Gracie said...

Thank you sis Teeyah! ... and thanks to La Mer! Hahahaha! Muah!

herroyalbleakness said...

no fair! ba't ang galing mo mag line ng eyes! :( booohooo! perfect lips + great peepers... gorgeous FOTD.

Gracie said...

herroyalbleaknes... sis! I won't say perfect... but thank you :)