Saturday 28 February 2009

A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO SIS NIKKI!!!!

Happy Birthday MySpace Comments and Graphics

Comments - Graphics - Layouts - Photobucket



This post goes to my special sis Nikki who's celebrating her 30th birthday today. Sis Nikki is one of the very few people I have met online. I never thought I'd met a friend truly dear to me online but I did and this lovely girl is everything a bestfriend could be. I truly adore this girl and I will treasure our friendship forever.

Happy 30th birthday to you sis and I wish you all the best in life :)

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

thank you so much sis ! :) This is a touching post sis! You are truly a great sister to me too! can't wait to see you :D

Gracie said...

Everything I said here were true sis and I look forward to meeting you in person too :) Not long now sis! :D

Miss Shopcoholic said...

grabe! na shock ako 30 na pala si sis Nikki!! =)

Gracie said...

I know what you mean sis! She doesn't look it at all, does she? :)