Monday 2 February 2009

SWEET PRESENTS

MORE PRESENTS FROM SIS NIKKI!!!

I honestly don't know what makes me deserve such generous presents from my ever loving... ever caring.. ever generous sis Nikki (Ask me whats... Indeed!) Sis, you are spoiling me! My eyes were wide open when I opened the envelope! I could hardly believe what I had infront of me. Sis.... Thanks ever so much!!! You just don't know how happy I'm feeling at this very moment. Not only because of your generous presents but the way you thought (and think) of me. Sis, you are real to me and I love you to bits!!!






Now you can understand why my bf loves this girl so much hahaha!






I love this crystal bracelet to bits and it fits me great as well! Nikki knows me so much!!!


Thanks ever so much for my beautiful presents sis Nikki! You're simply the best!!! Thanks to Keith as well!!! I love you guys!!!
Chat to you soon!!!





2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

awww sis! You got it exactly a week! I'm so happy!!!! And I'm sure Neil loves me! LOL Enjoy!!!!

Gracie said...

Hahaha! Sis, you should've seen his reaction when he opened it hahaha!