Monday 2 February 2009

SNOWFALL IN FEBRUARY

SPRING??? WHAT SPRING??? SNOW!!!

Shock horror! I've been looking forward to a brighter and not so cold spring and here's what I got? Enough already!!! I'm not a great fan of snow... never have been and never will be!!! We don't get that much snow in England and when we do, it gives me the least reason to stay out. I just hate it! Snow... go away!!!!

Last night when my bf was leaving my place


This morning at 5 when I woke up to take my Sam to school






I wasn't looking forward to going out this morning... not under any circumstances but I had to. Walking on an icy road is not an easy thing to do. Grrr!!! Why me????



4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

girl! I saw it on TV this morning and thought about you!!! Gosh a lot of flights are canceled! Stay warm and be careful!

Gracie said...

I know sis! Scary, isn't it? Got my central heating on full blast... specially in the bathroom hahaha!

dianaoldfield said...

Hi Sis Gracie!! I saw the news about the weather there, I hope you're doing just fine. I haven't been updating my blog lately but I always make it a point to visit your blog.

Gracie said...

Hello sis Diana! Lovely to see you here again! The weather is pretty bad today... snow is worse than last Monday :( I can't wait for it to be over :)