Friday 13 February 2009

Creme de la Mer

MORE CREME DE LA MER

After surviving the horrindous snowfall Thursday last week, I thought I deserved a treat. Just incase you lot are wondering what I'm talking about... well, it goes a little like this...

Thursday last week, we had a bad snowfall and I didn't had any other choice but to kick my bum, put my winter coat and boots on wrap myself up with scarf and gloves on. Soon as we stepped on deep snow, I turned to my son and I asked him if we could turn around instead of going to school but he was persistent. I'm telling you, you could never bribe my son with anything when it comes to school. He loves it so much. Anyway, after the struggle (as in walking like Charlie Choplin or a pair of penguins) of getting my son to school, I've managed to get back home in one piece.

I was all warm and comfy in my living room when the phone rang and... typical it was the La Mer SA to let me know that they had delivery of the items I wanted.... So, in the name of beauty (as Shen said), I had to get myself wrapped up again to fetch them. So, I thought I'd share them with you. I can now say that I have the whole La mer regime and loving it!







Radiant infusion. I sweep this on my face before the intensifying fluid


Exfoliating facial. I'll only have to use this once a weeks and the SA suggested it works even better when used as a mask. Hmmmm... When I wake up this afternoon (been on night shift), I'll have this as mask whilst I have a relaxing soak on a hot bath *nudge nudge wink wink
So, that's my whole La Mer collection. The SA told me that next time she'll introduce the body cream into my skin care regime followed by make up... Sound luxurious indeed hahahaha! Well, we only live once so why not make the most of it ;)
HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!! I EXPECT SIZZLING VALENTINE'S DAY POST FROM YOU GUYS!!!!!!
I'M SPENDING MINE WITH MY MAN AND ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW HOW... I'M SURE IT'LL BE GREAT!!!! AND I'M SURE YOURS WILL BE TOO!!!
XXX




4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Finally, You've completed La Mer..you are Ms. La Mer 2009!! Enjoy Valentine's day with your lovey!!! :)

Gracie said...

Hahaha! Sis! In a word... Yes! You too sis!!!! Have fun!!!

Shen said...

you should be their spokesperson! :) you're so committed to them! :) i envy you, i can't seem to stay put with one brand of skin skincare.. although i would love to have their eye treatment. :)

Gracie said...

Hahaha! Sis Shen! You're funny! I'm just hoping that they really work for me :) You don't have to envy sis, I'm sure you'll easily get them if you really want to :)... The eye concentrate really is exciting to use. I always look forward to that part of my new skin regime :)