Saturday 21 February 2009

CREME DE LA MERE UPDATE AND WORK FOTD

CREME DE LA MER UPDATE AND WORK NEUTRAL FOTD

As you could probably imagine, I have been pampering myself with my new La Mer Skin regime and I'm loving every minute of it!

I thought I'd give you an update by posting an FOTD. I know someone has requested that I post a photo of me without make up but it is never going to happen :P

Anyway, photos below were taken a week after I've started my Creme De La Mer skin care regime.













Here are the products that I've used:
Step 1: Creme de la Mer skin care regime. Cleanser and moisturizer. I've also used my Creme de la Mer radiant infusion which can be found on my previous post.

Step 2: Christian Dior face Primer. (Not on photo)
Step 3: Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation. I love this foundation to bits!


Step 4: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer
Step 5: Clinique double powder in Matte Ivory (Not on photo)pressed all over my face on top of my foundation and blended in
Step 6: Clarins eye pencil (Not on photo) to draw and shape my eyebrows
Step 7: Eyeshadow - Estee Lauder Blockbuster Christmas 2008
Step 8: Eyeliner - Clinique cream eyeliner (Not on photo)
Step 9: Eyelash curlers - Giorgio Armani (Not on photo)
Step 10: Mascara - MAC Zoomlash mascara (Not on photo)


Step 11: Blusher - From the Estee Lauder Christmas 2008 Blockbuster collection

Step 12: Lip balm - Creme de la Mer lip balm (Photo above)
Step 13: Lip liner - Chanel Lip Liner in shade of pink (I haven't got the colour description on top of my head) (Not on photo)
Step 14: Lipstick - Guerlain KissKiss lipstick
Step 15: Lipgloss - Guerlain KissKiss lipgloss


Step 16: Finally! Guerlain Meteorites compact pressed powder swept all over my face.


Phew! That's me done... now... pull that hair back, put uniform on and run!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such luxurious brands! Drool-worthy! :)

Gracie said...

Thank you sis! :)

AskMeWhats said...

You definitely can't blame me if you're late for work! LOL it is your fault!!! Full steps??? WOW!!! But I like the final effect though, not too made up!

Hey!! I wonder who requested you to post the "post Lamer" shots without make up!!! She should have known better, you would never do it! LOL LOL LOL :P

Gracie said...

Hmmm... sis... Who was it indeed? Hang on, let me try to remember... would have it been someone nice but cheeky? Hahahaha! Sis, I might have to run for my bus but never been late for my shift hahahaha! I do this bionic woman run and you've gotta see it hahahaha! Use your imagination, you lazy woman hahahaha! I love you really sis hahahaha!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

wow you have nice skin! gosh, La mer is so expensive naman hehe..

Gracie, yung other makeup brands like MAC, Revlon etc.. is the price cheap in the UK?

Bijin Blair said...

My dear,

The items you use to pamper your skin are really luxurious! I'm placing a bowl under my chin to collect my drool from your post hahaha

Gracie said...

Khymm! I know what you mean sis! I must have been out of my mind to buy the whole La Mer regime but then again, we only live once hahahaha! Sis, at the moment, the rates are great so they work out cheaper to get them from here... I think so anyway :)

Gracie said...

Hahahaha! Blair! I'm sure I'm not the only one who's into these kind of things hahahaha!