Sunday 1 June 2008

Sunday lunch

After last night's booze, I woke up with a little bit of a hang over that I didn't feel like cooking. I asked my boyfriend if he didn't mind us having lunch out, he didn't argue with me, ha ha ha! He's probably learning not to argue with a woman who has hangover bless him. As we've had oriental food yesterday, I fancied steak this time that we headed to Sinatra's. It was a lovely meal, just what I needed!


We didn't bother about starters so we jumped straight to main course. We ordered one steak each (I had medium and he had medium rare)

My boyfriend enjoying his nosh



My dessert. Vanilla Panna Cotta with fruit salad... Yum! I rarely have dessert.




My boyfriend having a sip of his coffee whilst I enjoy my yummy dessert



This is mine!


2 comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

The food looks really yummy!! ^^ And isn't sweet of bf to do what you ask hehe, yeah never mess with a woman with an hangover, LOL.

Gracie said...

I think I'm blessed with such a loving and caring boyfriend ;)... but then again if I went out with my friends he would've probably just given me that no sympathy look ha ha ha!