Monday 4 May 2009

NIGHT OUT

GLITZ & GLAMOUR ON A NIGHT OUT

Last Saturday night, I had the chance to enjoy a good night out once again. I don't got out that often as I feel that I'm getting too old for that. However, it was the night that I can't really miss specially when it was me who suggested the date to celebrate the first wages of two of our new colleagues (you know what it likes when you've just qualified and on your first job... first pay is definitely something to celebrate ;)).

Anyway as not all of could attend the party because we cannot afford to leave the ward without staff in it, it was nice as most of us who were off that night turned up.

Although I've only managed to take a few photos of the night, I thought I might as well share them with you guys ;)


Me at Sinatra's grabbing dinner to line that tummy up before hitting booze!


Me again!

Another one of me!


Oh! Another one of me!


Guess what... It's me again!

Paul and I. Paul and I attended the same class when we took Access to Nursing course at college before hitting the university :)

Sister Lindsay, me! Lovely Lauren and Paul

Alisson, leia and Sarah
I hope they were not talking about work

Lovely Lauren... shame she had to leave early because apparently, she was not in the mood. Makes me wonder... 'how can anyone not be in the mood looking like that?' I'm convinced she's had other agenda ;)

Michelle's tatoos made me cringe... Ouch! I wondered how people in town knew her name... It was tattoed on the back of her neck... hardly a rocket science hahahahaha!

The last photo I took on the night. This was just sooo cruel! Exactly what Luke said when I showed him the photo on my phone cam... 'Hahahahahaha! That looks funny! Hey, wait! That's my back!'

Poor Luke!
~~~oOo~~~
The night was great... Neil and I had a great laugh although we didn't get the chance to have our photo (together) taken. One time, we were sipping our drinks whilst looking at people passing by the window when a group young girls dress up in Moulin Rouge outfit stopped and posed but I took my phone out late to take a shoot. I can't believe the girls wear on night out now a days... There was a group of girls who wore knickers topped with see-through tutus... that freaked me out!
~~~oOo~~~
Oh, yeah! When I woke up the next morning... no hangover! I drunk my favourite Jack Daniel and coke all night... didn't mix my drinks and managed to stay away from Rose wine... It's lethal as I just keep drinking the thing without realizing I've had more than i can handle hahahahaha! Not such a good idea.
~~~oOo~~~
What about you... any crazy night out lately?
Mine wasn't that crazy because I've managed to end the night with my dignity intact ;)






14 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww you look gorgeous. You wear that red lipstick very nicely. I can never pull off redlips.

Jem said...

ooohhh..
that looks like a real fun night out!

& you look divine,sis!
^_^

AskMeWhats said...

awww sis no hangover for you! yay!! I love your outfit!!! so you!!! :) You look fab! and so does everyone :) Glad you had a wonderful weekend!

donnarence said...

are you wearing a dress?? you looked stunning!!

mszcheysser said...

Looked like fun!

Wow, your friend tattoo is swweeet :)

Crystal said...

glamorous indeed! i'm glad you had a great time!

Gracie said...

@ iambeautiful20: Thank you sis! Of course red lippy would definitely suit you as well sis :)

@ thiamre: Thank you sis! Yeah, it was a night full of fun hahahahaha!

@ askmewhats: Thank you sis Nikki! Yup! No hangover!

@ donnarence: Thank you sis! I was wearing a top and skinny jeans, matched with Gucci stilettos ;)

@ mszcheysser: Yes, her tattoos look sweet and very girly! Hahahahaha! :)

@t Crystal: Thank you sis! Yeah, it was a wonderful night out :)

Chrissy said...

Looks like a fun fun fun night out! :)

Tara Cabullo said...

HAWTNESS! Glad you enjoyed your night out. I know you have been very hardworking so a night out is a tall order, yes? :)

Gracie said...

Thank you sisters! We have to enjoy life sometimes hahahahaha!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i love the red lips! you look so elegant! what red lippie are you using? =)

Gracie said...

Thank you Khymm! I was wearing MAC Port Red that night sis :)

DeBi said...

you gorgeous!! and i love your dress!

Gracie said...

Thank you Debi! xxx