Tuesday 30 December 2008

ANOTHER PRESENT

>>ANOTHER LOVELY PRESENT FROM MY WONDERFUL SIS NIKKI (ASKMEWHATS)>>>

When I woke up this afternoon, (yes, I didn't go to bed until 10am after my 3rd night shift) I found this parcel hanging on my letter box and got sooo excited to find out who it was from and what was inside. Oh sis, Nikki... You're sooo sweet! Loadsa thanks!!! Muah!!!





Arrived just before New Year's eve! What's wrong with post office and their surprisingly quick delivery? This was sent on the 19th of December from Manila according to the stamp


Awww... Cute!!!


(Front)
My lovely present indeed! A super duper sexy dress! I can't wear bra with this sis Nikki and I bet you did it on purpose ha ha ha!


(Back)
Gorgeous! I love to wear this tomorrow night for our New Year's eve dinner at home. I just have to make sure my central heating is on full blast otherwise, I'll catch pneumonia ha ha ha! It's beautiful sis and I love it! Thank you sooooo soooo much!!! You're an angel!!!
It's funny that just by hooking up online, we get to know each others likes and dislikes and I'm pleased to say that myself and this absolutely amazing young lady have very similar tastes.
Love you sis Nikki and I can't wait to see you next year!!!




2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

YAY!! I'm glad you got it just in time!!!!!!! LOL Don't catch Pneumonia! You don't have to wear bra, nipple tape will do! hahahahha I'm glad you like it, I had a hard time figuring out that dress but when I saw it, I told myself I have to buy it for you :) I want to see photos LOL LOL LOL Neil will thank me for sure!!!

Gracie said...

Ha ha ha! Sis! I've never worn nipple tape or any of those stick on bras but I'll give them a go ha ha ha! Hmmmm... Okay, I'll take photos just for you :)... As if I need persuading ha ha ha Neil will definitely thank you sis. Once, again... loadsa thanks sis... you're so sweet! :) Haapy New Year!