Monday 28 July 2008

MY ON-THE-GO BRUSH SET

>>MY ON-THE-GO MAKE UP BRUSH SET

I got the idea of posting (sharing) my portable brush set. Those of you in the UK have probably seen this set everytime you visit Boots. This actually didn't appeal to me the first time I saw this set as the brushes didn't look that great. I thought that they were not going to be soft and find them harsh on my skin but after eventually buying and tried using them, I've proven myself wrong as they really happen to be a great buy.


As you can see, the case has been badly scratched from being washed... I've had this set for a very long time :)

It really is portable... I like the fact that this is a user friendly beauty product plus I hate it when my brushes get squashed that this case suits me

The other purpose of the case... brush holder. Isn't that wonderful?

Cool eh!
TTFN!!!



2 comments:

Shen said...

wow! i like that it has a stand. :) thanks for sharing!

Gracie said...

Sis Shen! Cute, isn't it?