Tuesday 18 May 2010

My Mini Haul

Last week, I had the chance to grab a few bits and bobs for my dressing table :). I've started to only get the ones that I need instead mad hauling. However, when I saw that Maybelline was on 3 for 2 offer, I just couldn't resist grabbing 3 mascaras and try 2 products I've not used before :)








My new favourite Mascara, Stiletto


The new Falsies that I've just tried! It's a great mascara, I must say! :)


Colosal mascara... this was recommended by 2 ladies at the Maybelline stand hahahaha! I'm still to try this :)



Look like this is made for teenagers but hey, may just work for me too. Afterall, I sometimes feel like I've got skin of a 17 year old girl... yes, a spotty teenager hahahahaha!




7 comments:

Shen said...

mascara overload!! i love love love!! we don't have that falsies here. :)

Gracie said...

Sis, I was super envy of your lashes when we met last year hahahahaha! I'm on my mission to find the best mascara! Feeling lang! Hahahahahaha!

AskMeWhats said...

sis! Goodluck in finding the best mascara!!! :) naku si sis Shen has really vavavoom lashes and its difficult to keep up! heheh :D

Shen said...

mascara overload!! i love love love!! we don't have that falsies here. :)

Gracie said...

Hahahaha! Thank you sis! I agree sis Nikki! Sis Shen and sis Jheng know how to work their lashes! Hahahahaha!

Jem said...

i used to love the maybelline cat eyes mascara but ever since i found my hg mascara, i never get to use it na.

hope the colossal would work for you
^_^

Gracie said...

I hope so too sis Thiamere! :) xxx