Friday 14 May 2010

Avon Make Up

Hello again sisters!!!

Well well well!!! I hope you all are doing well. To those of you in the Philippines, let me congratulate you all for the succesful first automated election. I have been following this even in the past few months and I'm just glad that it's all over!!! Let's just hope that the new governement will start a brand new beginning for all of us. At this end, of course, I have fulfilled my duty to participate the election as well although my vote wasn't part of the automation because I had to write the candidates' names on the ballot that was sent to me. I just hope that they have been counted hahahahaha!

Anyway, I'd like to share with you guys the inexpensive beauty products that have made their way into my boudior. As I've been saying in the past post, I am tightening my belt these days because of the project I've committed myself into. It'll be worth it in the future so I'm determined to meet the deadline I've sat to complete it. Wish me luck :)

I happened to work with a lady who has started to sell Avon products at work and whilst on my break, I picked up and browse through the brochure on top of the coffee table. Just like any other brochures... the glossy pictures of the product attracted me into placing orders and try a few.

They were even having gift on offer for purchase of certain products so I thought, I'll try them too :)


Gift pack of the month consisting Advance Techniques Hair Serum, Anew Lip Plumping Conditioner, Anew Clinical Eye Lift (Upper Eye Gel/Under eye Gel) and Planet Spa African Shea Butter foot and elbow cream with AHA

My New Purchases:
Anew Clinical Thermal Face Lifting Cream
Anew Youth-Awakening Lipstick
2 Ultra Rich Mega Impact Lipstick




I love the colours!!!




Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Pink Pop


Anew Youth-Awakening Lipstick in Berry Bloom

Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact Lipstick in Charged Cherry




Anew Clinical Eye Lift
Upper Eye Gel/Under Eye Gel
Full Size!!!

New make up purchases with generous gift indeed!!!

I'm hoping to post some photos using these products soon ;)
Watch this space!!! :D
xxx

4 comments:

Shen said...

i love avon! who doesn't when you're in PI right? I'm sure you'll enjoy those products. :) can't wait to see an FOTD of you! miss you na!!

Gracie said...

Oh sis! I'm truly loving Avon! I miss posting FOTDs too sis! xxx

AskMeWhats said...

Sis, when you're back here! You should haul even more! Pero nice the GWP there ha? :) You're back na sis! With hauls pa!!! WOOOOHOOO

Gracie said...

Oh sis! I think I should! I missed blogging so much and it's nice to be back and share hauls hahahahaha! xxx