Saturday 15 November 2008

HERO: A SONG FOR THE HEROES

>>> HERO by X FACTOR 2008 FINALISTS>>>




I've been hearing about the success of this single released by the 2008 X Factor contenders but never seen it on TV. Last Saturday, they performed this track with Mariah Carey (Being the Mariah Carey week) but I must have been up to something in the kitchen and missed it. So today, out of curiousty, I thought I'll have a look and found this on YT. I knew that Simon Cowell released this single as a charity gesture but I didn't realise it was for the country's modern day heroes... our lads fighting both in Iraq and Afghanistan... our lads who fight for us so we won't have to.

I also dedicate this song to my boyfriend who is passionate of the work of these modern day heroes.

2 comments:

Yabusame said...

Thankyou honey, reading what you wrote whilst listening to the song brought tears to my eyes.

Gracie said...

Awww.... my honey is such a softie ;)