Thursday 23 October 2008

MAKE UP: ESTEE LAUDER

>>>MAKE UP: ESTEE LAUDER HAUL>>>

I was running out of pressed powder when I came across gift offers at Debenhams and Boots. My first stop was Debenhams where after checking the gift offer, I thought... why not try Estee Lauder pressed powder and with another item, I grabbed the gift pack ;) I'm always up for Freebies as you may now know ;)

Anyway, here are my loot :)




Love the packaging!

Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Make Up SPF 10 (Desert Beige/08)

I just can't get enough of the packaging :)
Signature Silky Powder Blush (Fresh Plum/23)

My gorgeous gift!
Cosmetic bag
Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
Beautiful Love Eau de parfum Spray
Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick
Advanced Night Repair Protective Recovery Complex
Day Wear Plus Multi protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
Pure Color Eyeshadow

My first batch of Estee Lauder make up ;)

MY NEXT STOP ;)



Make Up Brush Cleanser and Double Wear Foundation





Double Wear Stay-in-Place Make Up SPF10 (Tawny/37)
I actually love this foundation and been wearing it since I got it :)


More gorgeous gift :D


Another batch of gorgeous Estee Lauder Make Up... Now I feel like my mother with her favourite cosmetic brand!



6 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

very sexy! lol

AskMeWhats said...

girl! I really can't believe it that they give such generous gifts!!! Here in PI, i need to "ASK" for whatever gift they would give, and if they did give, it'll be just ONE of the tiniest giveaway they would find! And most of the times, they don't give freebies! :( lol am I complaining too much?

You've hauled so much and they all look so pretty!!!!

Gracie said...

>>>Vanessa m.>>> Sexy haul sis? That's the first! Ha ha ha!

>>>Nikki>>> Sis, use your charm, don't be shy! ;) They should put them on display anyway. It's part of their promotion

AskMeWhats said...

Yeah, they do..but usually it's just the POUCH, or just one small product, hahahaha I'm used to it though..so no need to use the charm :)

Anonymous said...

fabulous hauling again dear! have not tried Estee Lauder's makeup line, but maybe i will someday. i have been branching out of my MAC addiction recently. :D

Gracie said...

Oh, sis Nikki! As long as you get something, it's always a bonus!

>>>Mhean>>> Sis, there's nothing wrong about trying other brands. I love Estee Lauder colours are they are subtle and I think are great for everyday look :)