Saturday 23 March 2013

Sister A!!!  One of my favourite sisters...  She's one of the sweetest!!!

My Zumba buddies

My Dubai, work and Zumba buddies in one frame... Priceless!  LOLZ!!!
My 40th Hollywood Themed Party (One that didn't go as planned lol!)

Hello my lovelies!!!  I'm here again... I know it's been forever since my last post and aside from being dead lazy, I've got no other excuses.

Anyway, the party was fab-u-larse!!!! We enjoyed the night dancing on the table and on stage plus cocktails and shots...  What can I say... as what my son says...  YOLO! (You Only Live Once)... yes, I'm getting the hang of teenage lingo hahahaha!!!

My other half has been patient enough to let me make fool of myself for the night and he denied the next morning that I've embarrassed him hahaha!!!  Hey ho!  Once again... YOLO!!!  LOLZ!!!

Oh!  My epic fail of attempt too pull off the Audrey Hepburn look. YOLO!!!

Lesson learned when holding an event... Be more organised.  I had all my Hollywood Themed balloons, confetti and other things but didn't had time to decorate the table and I've still got them in a box even a full hellium tank.  I'll have to think of something to use them for lol!

Till next time my lovelies...

Gracie xxx
 

No comments: