Tuesday 29 March 2011

FOTD: An attempt to a spring look... An AMW inspired look ;)

Hello again everyone! It's been forever since my last FOTD post. Yes, I must admit, I've missed it. As spring is definitely here and although it doesn't seem to be staying for good as we're still been getting frosty morning, I was lucky enough to be off work whilst we had a great sunny spring day. What's the best thing for a make up enthusiast like myself to do but play with bright make up. Although the first time I thought of bright make up was when I saw the St. Patrick FOTD posted by our dearest sister Nikki. I'll be editing this post soon to add the make up I've used creating this look ;)


Just showing off my blingy headband hahahaha!


The outfit to complete my spring look. Yeah right!


TTFN!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

YUPPEE! I miss your FOTDs and I love this! you never fail looking GORGEOUS and HAWWWTTTT on red lipstick!!!! sister, magkakakapatid na si Sam! :P

Gracie said...

Hahahaha! Merong ganon sis? Thank you sis. You know I'm a sucker for red lippies hahahaha!