Wednesday 2 June 2010

FOTD: Charge Cherry lipstick by Avon and Falsies mascara by Maybelline

As promised previously, I am going to share an FOTD wearing my new make up. Yes, my new acquired Avon and Maybelline make up. Let me know what you think :)










To end this post, let me share a tip that I discovered recently. I don't know if this has already done by anyone. This is to do with applying foundation and pressed powder. In this FOTD, I applied my Clinique Superfit Make Up about 10 minutes after my moisturisers (no primer used). After applying my foundation, I took a sheet of facial tissue and placed it over my face then pressed it gently (doing this all over my face and neck) to absorb the moist from my foundation, then applied my Clinique Almost Powder and Clinique Super Powder Double Face Powder by patting gently all over my face and neck then used my Jemma Kidd Foundation brush (similar to my MAC 187)to buff and blend my face powders. Viola! I lovely finish and great coverage. Note: when patting my foundation with facial tissue, it absorbed the moist without disturbing the coverage of the foundation that I applied. I find this the easy way to prevent my foundation from melting throughout the day and my make up didn't cake at all. I hope this helps :)

3 comments:

Elsa said...

wow, hope that would work on my skin too! thanks!

AskMeWhats said...

I love your makeup sis especially red lippie!!! I missed you!!!! I can't wait to see you and chat with you again!!!

Gracie said...

Hiya Elsa! Thank you sis! I hope it works for you too :) xxx

Sis Nikki! Thank yo sis! I miss you too! Try to catch you online again soon sis... Muah!!!