Friday 6 May 2011

Lips by Sisley

One of the brands I haven't used for a very long time (since my Dubai time about 21 years ago... Oh my goodness... have I just given away how old I am?), is Sisley. I can't even remember the reason why I stopped using them. Well, never mind... I'm just glad that I found the items below.


Pretty colours!!! Summer is definitely on its way!

Lovely lipliner: Phyto Sheer Lipliner in Mangue Givree

Make up with botanical extract


Pretty lippy: Hydrating long lasting lipstick in L11



When the shop assistant asked if I wanted to try other Sisley product, I said.... YES!!!




Sample sample hahahaha!



FOTD




Reminds me of 80s make up Oh dear!



7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sisterhood Super ganda ng shade! kakaibang peachy nude na maganda!!! :)

AskMeWhats said...

sis bongga ka lang! di ka nagbabago all through these years! anong secret mo??? :D when will you visit us again?

Unknown said...

Lively blog, just photos nd review ;) I'm ur new follower hope u can follow back britters89.blogspot.com

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Angela Brooks
angelabrooks741@gmail.com

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server said...

Happy New Year..
Very Useful information, this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key points and I learn some new stuff from it too.
McDesert Safari

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server said...

Happy New Year..
Very Useful information, this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key points and I learn some new stuff from it too.
McDesert Safari

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server said...

Happy New Year..
Very Useful information, this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key points and I learn some new stuff from it too.
McDesert Safari